Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Celebration..


How do you think of San Francisco Steakhouse's steak?
WEll I'd just went there last sunday. WHat I can said about it? For me ambience not bad, service okay only, food so-so only, price considered costly!!!
Why I was there? Gathering? Dating? Oh..No..no...it's bCoz, its Alex's birthday. Last sunday was his birthday so I'd planned to bring him to somewhere that I like since I'm the one paying for it..ahhahaha....So everyone know that I love to eat steak, so no doubt I'll be having steak for the dinner. In fact SF is not the one that we wish to go. Surfing around the net, found out about Eagle's Nest Steakhouse which most of the forum said their steak is cheap and delicious if compare with SF, Victoria, The Ship and list goes on..Well, I'd tried to call since saturday but no one answered the calls, so I cancelled the thought of getting there. Worried that the are no longer in business. So we choose Chilies at Midvalley. Well, it turn up to be a very big crowd there and we have waited for 15 mins and no place to be seated yet, so we changed our location to SF.
I'd snapped some pictures on that nite ....let's see it...(let ur saliva drooling down!! kekeke...)




Alex


The House Wine that we ordered!

RM 90 per bottle

The soft starter bread they served

Free of charge!

The half dozen of Escargot!
RM 16.90

me!!



Black Pepper Steak

RM 35.90



CharBoiled Rib Eye
RM 48.90


Me with the red wine~



The complimentary cheese cake from SF

(very small piece only)

Alex with his 2nd pc of cake~

Me with his cake~


Complimentary bdae picture with frame and cake from SF






That's all about the SF dinner..

What gifts or surprises I'd prepare for him? Let's find out in the next blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment