Saturday, July 18, 2009

What 's wrong with meee???

Since Tuesday, the night before my new job, I wasn't sure is it pressured or is it due to the weather. I can say that I will wake up every 2 hours, every nite. Wake up due to nose blocked, due to too hot weather, too cold when fan faced me straight else wake up for nothing. I am really sick of such as I could feel I'm getting weak.

Now found out that I'm so heaty till even if I drink 1 can of beer every nite, or take herbal tea, I can still feel my breath are warm & hot. Now even my chin/ neck bone started to feel some pain with swollen and of course some of my gums are getting swollen also... Yes it's very heaty..

I've told my sis, bro and alex, they all said I'm just too heaty. I couldn't understand as all these days, the food that I consumed were not fried/ spicy or hot type. Most of the time I took soupy food and bread. Well......most probably is the lack of sleep and lack of water in my new environment.

WHy lack of water in new environment? Company never provide? NO no....company do provide it to us, but what I meant is dehydration. Air cond there is too cold till its dry (so lack of water lor)...even urine also getting to turn yellowish ler... ahhaa... (well sorry if you think I'm gross here. I wish to have clearer description)

WEll talk about my new working environment. I should say...

Firstly : A lot of leng luiz
Secondly : All fashionable
Thirdly : Office is expanding and will be placed at new office at BLOCK B of Jaya 1 instead of Block C
Fourth : Boss are friendly and some of the colleagues are friendly too
Fifth : Most of them speak CANTONESE..even during meeting (goodness sake...I cant speak well....)
Sixth : Although it's very convenient to eat at JAya 1, but food there are not cheap
Seventh : I loves this environment as it's something that is different from my previous companies...


WEll, it's mostly on this. I'm doing more towards of product development and creation of good and attractive packages. Hopefully I can get to know more people here and of coz learn more new stuff which can do good to me in my career.

Will try to upload some pic of my company if possible.....Anyone who is interested to find jobs (admin, account, secretary, project manager,personal assistant to CEO and etc), kindly contact me as I hope I can help you guys...Well no commission given if we introduce people in :< hahahaha.....

2 comments:

  1. Wow~ So far no complaints from you means everything is good lor... Glad that you enjoy your new work... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya...hope this would remain like this forever...
    well same goes to you arr..no more complaints from u regarding your study..

    ReplyDelete