Monday, July 13, 2009

A new Life ahead...

Hey hey, I'm back again...
Guess what, I'm gonna start my new job this 15th July...what new job again.???
yaya..it has been the 3rd job since I came over to KL within 1 year 9 months...
Surprisingly I cant maintain long in any company (sigh)

My parent was saying this to me during last weekend when I got back to my hometown: "sze, you must stay longer in this new company, don't change job so often..everything also must be patience....must insists to stay LONGER...."
So you think it's funny, they even ask me to pray to God and my Ancestor to bless me for choosing the right path!

Now I'm seriously hoping that I could stay longer than any of the company I've worked for!!! Frens, buddies, family please support me!!! with all ur support, I hope i Can work longer there with better future!!!

WHat else???
har.. har....Now I'm so craZy with this game in Facebook named Barn Buddy. Everyone has very high level and has their own dog...Me? So far I'm at Level 4 Only, with 7 more referral for me to get a dog!! Hurry up...I need a guardian at my farm...haha...
Kindly put more weeds and bugs at my farm before I get a dog!!! Help me to gain more experience ya... :P

2 comments:

  1. Wakao..ah mai wor..lagi wanna ask ppl to put weed and bugs..hehee

    Yala, u changed too often. Even ed also said so and lucky that u can get one job faster...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wakakaka
    no choice la..
    tt's job sucks. so I have to find something that is better for me.
    At least I know what I want and what I don't want..
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete