Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Birthday gifts for him..

This is the blog as promised.

What I'd prepared for him on his birthday? Well just a few hand made surprises from me. Well on the nite before his birthday, I'd put aloe vera mask that I'd purchased from Watson on his face. WHy? this is because I could get everything ready when he was doing his mask! I have to time myself as I need to wait till sharp at 12 a.m for him to finish his mask and prepare all my stuff..

Come let me show you What I'd did for him...a sharing Only not showing off arrr
(i believe there will be some of my readers get jealous coz i Never do such to them but to him, sorry la...he is my 1st love...) kekeke...

Here we go....



my hand made sweet memories of our's

(movie tix, receipts, love poem)

He's viewing what's inside the hand made booklet

my hand made LOVE shape polystrene wishing him " Happy Birthday"

Birthday Cake- Oreo Cheese from Bread Story!

Alex & the birthday cake

(He had fall asleep when doing mask, that's y u could see his sleepy face)


The surprised stick it notes that stick around the room every few mins~


There's a page for him to paste all the stick it note~
(for him to keep as remembrance)

Gifts that I'd prepared with the actual gift on the top right!

The aromatherapy with rose (not in the picture) and A love shape candle being light up!



The sleepy faces of us...
It's almost 1am in the morning~


That's all about what he have gotten for his 1st year birthday celebration with me!!!
Any more ideas for the next?
wakakakaa.....

7 comments:

  1. Walaowei....how come u so creative when celebrate bday with ur freshie one???Jealous.........................nya.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. m i that creative? wakakaka...
    Paisei arrr...
    Makes me feel so happy aje..coz u alwiz said im Not creative 1 ma...
    wkakakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt surprise too seeing all of this~

    ReplyDelete
  4. So unfair..DARN...kiat, u agree with me or not/?
    We 27yrs together and i i sleep with her close to 15 yrs but i din get all these..so sad la...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn,
    Don't be surprised..

    Irish,
    Don't be jealous la..I'll try to give u some surprises 1 day
    kekke...
    keep on waiting..

    ReplyDelete
  6. wait until my neck long long right??memang pun..ish...

    ReplyDelete
  7. no la..
    ask u to wait...doesnt said ask u to wait long long hor...
    wait means sure got sth from me la..
    Okay?

    ReplyDelete