Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Raya Holiday....uuuhhhuhhh

Yooo...Raya is just around the corner. Well, I'm going back to my hometown-Muar.. Can't wait for it. WHY?

hahah...As u know raya, there are great food around, and yes...Going back to have a feast...I miss Nasi Briyani, Ayam Masak Merah, Rendang and etc..keke~ Well normally for me, Raya will alwiz be the day where i EAT alot..kekeke...M sure I will gain weight for this..but its okay as it's once or twice a year!

Well, still can't decide how am I going back to Muar. Waiting for my fren/ cousin's feedback. They will only inform me whether they are going back or not. huhu....If not I think I gotta drive back ALONE again this time.
It will be very tired and lonely. If it is jammed, then it would be worst! I'm scared!
Pray hard that either of them going back so I can just tumpang along!

Well, its not cheap to travel back alone. Tol has already cost me around RM 20.10 for 1 way, petrol around 1 full tank of RM 75 (back n forth). So alone it cost me more than RM 115.20. IT's very costly. If I go back with my siblings, its still worth while! aiks......ALONE..ALONE..

Erm...Im hoping I can enjoy myself this Raya..WIsh to meet up with frenz and gossip more...keke!

No comments:

Post a Comment