Monday, September 7, 2009

050909

This will be the most unforgettable day for me!! This will always be remembered!

Some of the human need to go through their first ever time and yes, I've went through this at the age of 26. For some, it is indeed a good news and vice versa. For me..its both good and bad news. I was having a mix feeling and I was kinda lost when I can't even decide properly before that. Think practically I shouldn't but logically I have to. So this is really FATE. Human lives in logically and realistically. WHat I can say now was Sorry. I know tons of millions apologies would not even be accepted. I can't be blaming anyONe on this but myself. BUT I DO regret for What I have done. IF everything could goes to the way as I want it to be, how great it would be at the moment.


I've learn from my mistake and I do promised you that I would not do such thing ever again in my LIFE. I've been through the pain, the sorrow, the guiltiness and also the feeling of being stab through my HEART.

I hope you can understand and may you have a better life ahead!!! You will always be remembered!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment