Wednesday, September 2, 2009

down...

It's been very down of me since the past week. I wonder why. I was sick for almost 1 week and not really fully recover yet. WEnt to visit doctor twice and during the second visit, I was given a very high dosage of antibiotic which is 650mg. I've never taken such high dosage antibiotic at all. My first attempt and yes it can really caused drowsiness. enDED up my Merdeka holiday was a totALly rest day for me as I've been sleeping all day long during day and nite! Well, I'm still feeling lethargic and restless.

Nowadays I don't seem to have the motivation in all kinds. No motivation at work, at love and at myself. It seem like someting is bothering me but I do not know what is that. And I just couldn't think properly. I hate THINKING and making decision. What I wish to have is just a REST..REST..REST

Yesterday did not sleep well altho I'm super tired. MY mind don't seem to be resting although my eyes are closed. AIks..TOday don't seem like working as what I had in my mind was SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP!!!

I do also have sudden feel of skipping work in which I do not do so. I just don't feel like coming to work..HHAahaha...i always thght i love this company, but I seem to be thiking the other way round at the moment. Wonder why. I just don't have the feeling or the urge to approach them...I alwiz think I better stay quiet and do my stuff so that the rest of my time I can go back and sleep...

what a negative thought I have all out of sudden! what kind of impact I will have if i were to continue to be in this way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment