Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Everything is FINAL!

Finally I've made my decision. I wasn't sure is it the best for me...but yes for the moment.. I can't predict my future but I can rest assured that..this thing has been bothering me for some time. I need to analyse and think for it for such a long time.

Well, I do not deny that I've learnt alot from this. Now there's another things that bother me. Everything will be resolved hopefully by tomorrow. Hope it is a good news to me anyway

Now I have a relieve but sad feeling. A mixture of feeling. It's like missing/ losing my favorite pet (pepper) which I consider important all these while and now losing it somehow feel sad and I'm sure tears will be seeing very often from every now and then. I hope to stop all these in within 1 week, as short as possible which I have a doubt to it too. I'd used up more than few weeks to settle down my losing pepper's feeling. I can still remember I can cried almost every nite for him! Now think of this, I miss him again.. i wish I could hug him tightly NOW....S**T!

Well, no matter what decision I've made, I'm seriously hoping we will have a better future, better ways of living in this world. I hope all the goods thing will keep by us side by side. We must strive harder! HARDER!! I pray to GOD that i wish the people surrounding me are getting best wishes and luck no matter where we go..

4 comments:

  1. Faith sure have a twisted sense of humour...letting go might just be the best thing to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apa sudah jadi? That day lunch still okay...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries...nothing happen!ekkee...thanks for caring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whatever it is, move on. Learn from your mistake and stand up from where you have fallen off.

    ReplyDelete