Sunday, April 5, 2009

MY Experience in Sydney Australia

It's very long that I'd not signed in...Well here I come again to my world..

Let me roughly explain, why my blog has not been updated...well..it's due to:-
a) I'm reALLLY lazy
b) No time...my schedule was packed
c) Alwiz sick!!
d) Lazy to think of what to be jotted down

Anyway, let's start it again..I gonna blog 2 blogs today! Let me start with the summarized story of mine!


WEnt to Sydney Australia since 28th Apr till 2nd Apr 09. Tired and overall not a nice trip thou..Was sick when I haven went to Australia and this time Panasonic's trip aren't that good anymore. Not as posh, as good as previous time. WHY?
Less nice food e.g I'm really expecting of alot of fresh oysters, and abalone. BUt ended up altogether 9 pcs of oysters. Ish...kek sim...& 5 slices of abalone I had. Really 5 thin slices of abalone. SO kinda disappointed as Im really hoping for these food before I get there.

Well, in fact before this, I really wish to have some break as I'm really tired with my current job. Hence, Australia trip from my parent was really a good one for me to relax down. I'm so delighted when I knew that they are offering me to Australia. Untung betul...cz at 1st I need to fork up half of the air flight but in the end, everything was fully sponsored and got some ang paoS from Panasonic for this trip. It's indeed really fortunate of me as I bring AUS 130 only; AUS 30 from my parent leftover and AUS 100 from my aunty who wants me to take good care of my grandma. hahaa....what to buy with such a little money??? WEll, without Panasonic angpao I was unable to purchase so many stuff for so many people. keke~~ Thanks Panasonic for this greeeaaaaaaaatttt ANG PAOs!

Well, went to visit n climb the Sydney bridge. It's really a good experience as it is very high up in the sea. If it's not mistaken its 750meter from the ground and ard 1350m from the sea level (if not remember wrongly). On top of the bridge, we can actually see most of the sydney scenery...and we can view Sydney Opera House so clearly as it's right in front of the bridge. Besides climbing, we went to Sydney Tower as well. Well, from the tower there, we can see the entire Sydney scenery ..from North, South, East and West of Sydney. Well can you really imagine what I'd seen was really small..and tiny! Those houses, Navy, ships, vehicle on the road are as tiny as your M & M's choco!!!

And wat's more??? Haha..the most interesting part for the overall trip was the Harley Davidson drive. There are almost 50 of us riding on the Harley's posh bike, touring around Sydney's town for an hour. What come to my surprise was that, they had prepare a leather jacket for us to wear when they wanna drive us around. Some even has a complete suit (leather Jacket & pant)...haha..it looks funny.. I'm sitting on a big gigantic Harley with my granny and Panasonic's salesman (chua). He was sitting in the middle while my grandma and me in between him. Well will post up the pictures for u guys to see as I left the camera cable in my hometown. Our Harley's is green in color, driver (Chris) sit right in front of us and we are sitting right behind him with a 3 seats pouch! WHat I can said was that Chris was really a gentleman! He is a middle age Aussie but why is he gentleman? Well, he actually help my grandma to put on the helmet, to wear the jacket and help her to remove it after the ride. Hey...don't ever think he was trying to take advantage of my grandma!!! This is bcoz he offered all of us also but we rejected coz we know how to handle those except my grandma! haha...It's really a nice and unforgettable experience I had as when we were on the road, every single car was giving ways. Can u imagine total of ard 40-45 Harley Davidson were riding on the road, with the vvvRRrOOOOmmm vvRRROOOOOOOOMMMMMM lloud sound....it's so awesome. it really catched alot of other's attention esp right in front of the Sydney Opera House where so many tourist were cheering and thrilling for us, those school children were surprised to see us waving at them and those aussie adults or teenagers around the town were surprise to see most of the passengers are actually OLD/ Aldult ASIAN woman. It was really funny and we were juz like a movie star or any VIP as most of the stranger snapped pictures, or video-ing us...haha...
FYI, this trip is a Ladies trip from Panasonic, therefore most of the members are in the age range of 30-70! hahaha....mostly are actually 30-40!! There are some teenagers as well!

Well, will upload it asap once i got the cable. That's about the blog today! Will blog on Ivan's birthday later on at nite!

4 comments:

  1. finally u got ur feedjit alr.. btw, ur post damn long lor.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa...I have to post longer ma!
    ANyhow will try to keep it short in the future!
    N YEs i got my live feed traffic!!! Congrats on behalf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where got people congrats ownself dae? Gosh! Ur feedjit is like my previously, can't see the hour and minutes of arriving. Change la.

    ReplyDelete
  4. change? irish... dun make marilyn life's difficult lar.. hardly get one then u say outdated?? hahaha

    ReplyDelete