Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ivan's 21st Birthday!!

well, here's the blog as mentioned in the previous blog! It's regarding Ivan...my 2nd younger brother! WHy blog on him?? Well, it was his birthday on the 3rd of April but we couldn't manage to celebrate HiS 21st birthday as 4th April got a test! SO we delayed till 4th April itself.

Previously wanna bring him for a treat in TGI Friday but got rejected by him over SMS...and after that he was asking me to treat him TGI couple of times. I did not bring him on purpose till his birthday. I know if we celebrate in TGI Friday, the celebration would turn up to be the most memorable ones as I encountered that before in The Curve Outlet. it was indeed very embarrased if I were to be asked to do so...So what Ivan got on that day??? Let's read on to find oUt!!!

Irish, Alex and I celebrate his birthday in TGI Friday, Sunway outlet. Well, it may not as happening as in the Curve's outlet but still the outcome was good. We have ordered 2 sets of set meals:-


1) Fried Mac & Cheese & Boneless wing as Appetizers
















AND

2) Sizzling Chicken & Cheese, Tuscan Chicken Melt as Entrees





AND

3) a FOC Mocha Mud Pie AND 4 glasses of refillable Ice Lemon Tea.



The food are delicious but pictures taken on that day are still in the camera. WIll upload the photo soon after I got the cable! Back to the story...Yes celebration. What TGI's staff did to Ivan? Well a group of 4-5 staff came forward and requested Ivan to stand on the chair but was rejected by him due to his height! If he were to stand up, I think TGI Management might need him to pay for the renovation of breaking their ceiling!! What he was asked to take? haha...a bottle of Heienz Chili Sauce up in the air! He looked funny and shy when they requested him to do so! TGI staff give him few choices to be able to stand out in the crowd by either dance, sing or speech..Guess what he pick? Yessss Speech! At first I requested him to dance but what he knows about dancing skill was only Shuffle! WHat? SHuffle only...a frequent clubbing kaki but knows only shuffle....wakakakkaa....(juz kidding--he is a good and obedient teenager so what if he knows only shuffle...& guess what, he knows how to sing 'fren' by 'Zhou Hua Jian' only in Mandarin song, hence to know how to dance the one & only shuffle is the best thing in his LIFE alr) *faint + lolz* . He chooses SPEECH. I still remembered he was kinda paisei after being teased by us and what he said was "Thank you my sisters for celebrating birthday for me, thank to all the TGI staff"..That's it and he repeated the same line 2 times!!! hehe..

So TGI staff sing Happy Birthday song for him while we are busying video-ing for him. WIll post up the video too for clearer picture! The funniest part would be the BLowing CAndle part where one of the staff light up the candle and place the cake far from Ivan but Ivan was trying to get near to the cake to blow it!!! At last, he got to know that he needs to stand in a distance to blow the candle with a small little straw! Yes..he managed to blow the ONLY one candle after few attempts. That was funny! What I can elaborate more was that at last he don't feel shy already and keep on posing non stop with the TGI's staff for pictures!!! (that is the actual him--POSER)

Overall, I tink my bro really did enjoyed his lunch in TGI and what I can say was...ALL of us enjoyed too as we laughed outloud too. it's really a sweet and memorable day for 4 of us! NOT BAD!! *applause! applause!*

A message for him: Ivan, u have reach the freedom year but no key from parent for your whole life, so hope u 'sek jour' also. I wish you have a great & luxury life ahead!!! Stay young, healthy, attentive, caring, loving, thrify and wealthy forever! All the best to you and us! wahaha... Last but not least, a Birthday song for him!

Happy Birthday to U
Happy Burrthday to U
Happy Birthday to IVAN
Happy Burrthday to UUUuuuUUuuu...



Ivan with his silly pose by me



He & his Birthday cake!!



Irish with the celery!!



Alex & I



The three happiness siblings!!


P/s: Cant get to upload video as the file is too big!




4 comments:

  1. Wow, the pictures taken are nice! Who took it? You or Ivan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant u see the bottom or top side there? It's from the TGI website!!!
    I snapped it with camera, no cable how to post it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am urgent for the photoes also.. a lot of readers complain liao.. faster upload for me! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. wakaka...
    Wait till I back to Muar. Okay.. No cable how to upload!

    ReplyDelete