Thursday, April 23, 2009

Last 2 days in IT Company

Well, left 2 days in my current company.
WHat I feel unbearable the most? Guess guess...
It's my company laptop! that was the Main thing that I missed.THis laptop has been following me here and there, alwiz there to accompany me when I'm lonely, able to play music to soothe my mind when I'm pressured, able to chit chat online where ever I wish with my sis's broadband, able to let me play facebook and write blog here. I'm sure in the future I might not be as flexible anymore. New company is not going to give me a laptop. Thinking of getting one for myself but I was juz too broke to get myself one. What a pity!! Spent too much all these days in KL.

Well, what is my opinion for my current company?
one word--stingy!
Why did I said so? There are alot of factors that involves.
1st-- there wont be any increment after your probation ( if got also maybe 3-5 yrs, they will slightly give you really little bit, as What i Heard from ex-colleague who worked for 8 yrs there)

2nd- Some may not even get increment once confirmed. Well this slightly affect which department u r in. (if u r in a spent money dept, for sure u wont b getting any)

3rd- The commission scheme has never be there, there is no guarantee on how much you are entitled to even though they told u it's actually 2% from GP. This will never be TRUE as U do not have black and white to support what they have told U!

4th- When the time u are asking for your commission, there will be alot of things that they need to take into consideration when they want to calculate your commission. eg: tel bills, any postage involve, period of getting the sales by counting on ur number of email u have blasted and period of time for u to get the deal, any fax involve? They need to calculate that properly!!

5th- Stingy of hiring more people for the specific job and order/ push the work load to the existing staff they have. Some may not even have enough time to perform new stuff. They would not hire/ replace any position once one's resign but creating more different position for different scope of work. THis is their culture! sorry to say that we do not have work scope at allll!!

Well, that's about the stinginess of them. There are stil alot but what I wish to emphasize here was....For a company to success, first they must really believe that we are the main source to help them to growth. Without us, without them today. Therefore, every company must appreciate their staff in order to be success! Please don't expect every staff have to be one kicks all to make your company growth. That will be the ever worst thought for most of the chinaman company had. So do you wish to be in tis kind of chinaman company? Ask yourself!!

2 comments:

  1. COngrats..u've finally free yourself from you current company..Well, move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you'd like to remove the Extol in the webpage address too since you've removed your ex-company's name from the main content of your blog. There are increasingly more lawsuits taken up by firms nowadays where new media is involved.

    ReplyDelete