Saturday, October 2, 2010

Crossroads

Life is about making decision all the time. From the day u was born till the day u are dead. Making decision seems not hard, either 50-50 but every decision that made change one’s life.

I’ve made alot alot of decisions till today and I’m not sure whether all those decision that I've made right or wrong. Again this has alwiz been on my mind since July. Contemplating again and again when I alwiz think of freedom. yes, freedom is the thing that im looking at, however freedom cant buy me full when i needs food, freedom cant let me settle or clear my monthly commitment.

Still jotting down the advantages and disadvantage when a big decision making is a need and necessary. Know which stands the most but with my stubborn personality, contemplating, complaint will never stops.

That’s about me. Feel envious when seeing friends surrounding me are getting successful, seeing them enjoying their life to the MAX while me here….still the same. When can I be as successful, as rich, as freedom, as happy as them?

I’ve too much of dreams to fulfil and too little of fund or time to achieve those that i’ve dreamt for. aiks….still sighing all the way. Never seem to be ending in my life.

Better not to make too much of complaints else i guess there are many close ones out there nagging and scolding me non stop….hahaha…guess they know who they are…

.

1 comment:

  1. Cos u nag kao kao wan. Hahaha...the worst is repeating non stop lei. LOL
    Anyway, make sure you analyze carefully cos every decision made will really impact you.

    ReplyDelete