Saturday, June 6, 2009

Current New life

Yoooo...m back again...
WEll tok about current new life..so far so good..
thought it will be good but I can't said it isn't..Now at the current company, learn different things, learn different industry and able to meet different people. Somehow it is far lotz of different from my previous company.

What I can comment about my current life is...hectic life....whenever there's sales, there's me to be involved not only in doing those sales mechanics, product to be offered, but also in setting up the booth/ the promo items, the demo...It's really needs alot of hardwork, energy, time and my weekends....There goes all my plan for my weekend or my resting..keekee...(so all of us are praying hard...deparmental store, plz stop having sales!!!!)

Is it good to be living in a hectic life? Seriously I feel my life somehow feel bit of pressure already although I have only join them for 1 month. Now I have to handle 2 big main products that the company carries. It's really a challenging product as there's a lot of demo and troubleshooting need to be done once there are complaints..Besides that, I need to entertain my customer over the phone also as some may show concern/ follow up on their own product..

SO what you think of my life? A good start for me? I'd alwiz thought I'd slimmed down from the first day I joined this company but I'm NOT.....so many carrying, so many set up, so many rushing proposal and troubleshooting, less portion of meals does not makes me slim BUT GAIN 2KG.....aiseh...reali kek sim..

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!

    Wau~ Really a big difference in your current company from previous company! No wonder Lilian say you very busy lar... Hehe! Anyway, it is a good try...

    Gambateh and good luck! =)

    ReplyDelete