Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sunday--movie marathon?

Today I had 2 movies at one go as the TGV Complimentary Voucher given by my sis are going to due by today. It's a kinda bored day for us today not because of the movie but due to 2 of us are very tired due to yesterday hanged out! ANyhow we are glad to be able to watch some action and some really censored movie which reali turn us off.

Well, let me tell more on what kind of movie we watched. First we watched Street Fighter: The Legend of CHun Li at 1.30pm and end at 3.oopm. After that, at 4.30 we continued our 2nd movie: Burn after Reading. This 2nd movie suppose to be a comedy but ended up I can't really understand the movie and do not really laughed as TGV had censored too many parts where there involves too much of vulgar words scolding! Ish....My bf was kinda pissed off once he found out that the movie was being censored froom the beginning of the movie. It's not enjoying as the censored was too much till you cant really understand what's is the movie all about. After all, I managed to watch all the complete show screened by TGV while my bf was sleeping in the middle part of this movie. I was like waking him up as many times as possible. I just think that it's not nice to sleep in the cinema and what if he snore? that might really paisei...as Im his gf who is sitting next to him.

He was pretty angry as I woke him up so many times as I used to sleep in the cinema before and he never wake me up. He think that I might be very tired, and that's why I got dozzed off. But when the see him dozzing off, I not acting/ thinking the same as he thinks. So he pretty angry with me and tell me about the 'spring' meaning and was hinting me that he is the spring..don't pressed him too much as he will be bursting anytime! Well, I might be going too far on this but I can't help. Sometimes I'm considering selfish in which I can say. I want people to obey me and I want whoever to listen to me. I want to change people/ situation/ life but I do not wish people change my life and the way I enjoyed my every single moments. Ish...I'm having some complicated mind sometimes. That''s too immature of me ....

well, back to the movie. The movie street fighter was a nice action movie which I like it personally. I think it's cool and I love to watch this kind of action movie! It's all about Chun Li and there are some characters from Street Fighter in this movie. All these character really makes me think of the time where we play those Gameboy--computer games. There was this game called street fighter and I love to use either Dhalsim (do not know how to spell, but he is an damn skinny Indian with long legs and hands) or Blanka (where he can have some electrical shock) when I fight. It's funny coz it's a good and sweet remembrance I had. hehe :)

Well, I think that's for today as I'm pretty tired in fact as I lack of sleep too..wanna take some nap too.

4 comments:

  1. luckily u also know u selfish. Ppl cannot do but u cannot do. U don't need me to tell out, u know which two incidents that really left deep impression to me till now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops correction...
    luckily u also know u selfish. Ppl cannot do but u CAN do. U don't need me to tell out, u know which two incidents that really left deep impression to me till now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wakakaa...Bluek!
    I dont care! tt's me..how..

    ReplyDelete